Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hi There

It has been busy, very busy around here in NOLA.  I promise I will tell you all about the exciting things we have been up to around here but it is Sunday night, already passed my bedtime, and I have the yeoman's task of motivating the kids after a week of Mardi Gras vacation on my own tomorrow morning since Christian is in Atlanta for  a bachelor party weekend ( I know, yes, he is 39).  And it is no ordinary morning, I have meetings starting at 8 a.m., which means we have to be out of the house even earlier than usual.  Wish me luck.

I leave you with a beautiful, feathery, beaded wonder donned by a Mardi Gras Indian on Fat Tuesday...probably my favorite sight of the day other than the kiddos' smiling faces and frantic waves for trinkets:


1 comment:

Kitty Brown said...

looking forward to you MG posts -- what a wonderful time!