Sunday, August 10, 2014

This Hurts My Head & My Heart

Someone please teach me how to make time slow down a bit.  It is just like I was warned, those sweet-sad eyes said it all, but I was oblivious.  And now here it is, racing by, and I have to remember to try and catch my breath, make the memory, and have some hope for whatever is infinite.



2009


2010



2011



2012



2013


2014


I completely forgot to pack the "real" camera and had to take the 2014 pic with my iphone.  All things considered, it is not too bad (I did not even get a chance to edit it).  James looks like such a big boy in this picture.  I am not sure I will be able to convince him to pose for these annual pics in the future.  This one took some effort and was groan inducing.  Mamas can be such buzzkills.

No comments: