Monday, November 07, 2011

Here I Go

My new position is supposed to offer a better work/life balance, and there have been some good improvements in just three weeks.  One of my biggest complaints in private practice was the amount of traveling I had to do in a month.  I felt like I was always missing out on something.  Well, I suppose some travel is going to be inevitable in my profession, so here I go, off to Houston for a night.  Fortunately, it is a quick trip and not something that will happen with any regularity.  Unfortunately, Luz is about to loose her second tooth.  I missed the first one (I was at work) and I am 99.9% sure I will miss this one too.  Oh, and I have to travel one more time in 2011, this time to Florida for two days, one of which is the day of Luz's Christmas concert.  I am sure I can purchase a recording of the concert, but it just is not the same.

Deep breaths, these inconveniences are just that, inconvenient, but I look at these guys and I remember about how fast life is passing me by and the little inconveniences become something gigantic:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
regards...