Monday, July 16, 2012

H O T

I don't know about you but it has been H-O-T here in NOLA.  By the looks of things on the USA weather map this morning while I was watching Al, it appears that it is much the same everywhere across the country.

It rained all weekend long and yet it was still sweltering.  I am tired of sweating and remember exactly what if felt like to be a kid and going to camp and riding on steamy buses in wet swimming suits and just day dreaming about a/c and Johnny Quest or Tom & Jerry. 

Here are a few pics I took of the kids during a recent trip to Audubon Zoo when we were experiencing a "cooler" morning:





Needless to say, we are all ready for a New England heat wave which means highs are in the low 80's. Bring. It. On.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both babies are pretty and beautiful. I am big fan of both babies that's why i like this pictures. Thank you so much to share this pictures.
zenoviaexchange

Grandma said...

you might want to bring sweaters here..lol its hot here to me but compared to NO heat it might feel like fall to you...I don't know how you can handle that heat! anyway...4 more days!!!!!!