Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



It is hard to believe that my last blog post was weeks ago and that I was only just filling you in on our fabulous Thanksgiving vacation, and now it is 2013.  I always imagined that I would have more free time as the kiddos got older but it just has not worked out that way. I do not want to miss out on a minute of this awesomeness because it is flying by, so just bear with me when life gets in the way and the posts are sporadic.

We had a wonderful Christmas/NYE vacation despite the fact that Christian was sidelined with a terrible cold for the better part of the break.  We visited with family in NOLA and ATL, got incredibly spoiled by Santa and our family, and enjoyed some much-needed time away from the daily grind.  More on all of that and pictures to follow soon, but until then - Happy 2013 to all of you!

1 comment:

Kitty Brown said...

Adore this picture of the two kiddos.