Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor Day Weekend, 2009

La Luz is sick. Again. I don't get it. She has never been a sickly child but yet we just can't seem to get out of this rut and I am starting to worry a little. It doesn't seem to be anything serious, but it is enough to keep her out of school and so starts the maddening juggling of schedules and freaking out around our house. I think Christian is ready to run away. On top of all of this, I had a trial today, not something that happens often in my practice. So, you can imagine...I am, however, still and always ever mindful of my many blessings...one of which was a lovely couple of days at White Plantation.

James & GG, full of love:



La Luz, getting ready to feed the horses some sugar cubes (and eat a few):



Checking on the 2009 citrus:


Loki, relaxing:

1 comment:

Kelsea said...

I'll be in NOLA Wednesday if you need me to watch Lucy for a few hours if either of the two of you (or MomMom) need to get some things done. Call me! I'd love to do it!