Tuesday, October 05, 2010

So.......

I blinked and a week in my life came and went and I do not know exactly what happened other than the usual chaos of the Vaicius house. Over the course of that week we got to visit with Uncle Josh who was in town from Chicago for a wedding, stayed out until long after sunset celebrating Art for Arts Sake on Magazine Street, chased the Roman Candy Man a block and a half, watched the Saints just barely capture another W, and welcomed - at long last - cooler temperatures. We spent much of our free time outside enjoying the weather and, consequently, I was able to get some pictures of Luz and James.

Here are a few of James that I took on Saturday morning after I came back from a 9 mile run (yes, 9, I am still somewhat on track to be ready for the 1/2 marathon on the 30th) with my friend, Kelli. He is enjoying the dregs of my Gatorade, learning how to screw the cap on and off, and looking - objectively - somewhat Chinese in a few of these:




No comments: