Thursday, October 28, 2010

Well...

I am back in NOLA after two days of traveling for work. It is always tough to be away from these guys:



but the trip went well and I was in the mountains where there is a proper fall and the leaves change. The scenery was breathtaking. I didn't really have much time to indulge in simply staring at the skyline, but even a few minutes of it was satisfying.

Now I am scrambling to get costumes, pumpkins and candy ready for the Halloween parties at school tomorrow and trying to get organized for a busy weekend. Somewhere in between all of the dressing up and candy eating I will be running the 1/2 marathon. I am tired just thinking about it, but also quite excited. So, if you can make it out there, be sure to save some words of encouragement for me!

1 comment:

CoastingThroughTheSouth said...

Good luck on the 13.1, and good luck with the Halloween prep. Good luck with costumes and any trick or treating you may need to oversee.