Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Pics 2012 - Part 1

Wow, life has been flying by.  I have such a limited amount of time that is purely 'my' time each day that it is tough to prioritize what needs to be done.  There is my first priority - time with the kiddos and that means that from the time I get home from work until they go to bed I am 100% engrossed in hanging out with them and it involves everything from homework to dinner and baths and bedtime stories mixed with the occasional board game, t.v. show or evening walk.  Once the kids are in bed there is the obligatory tidying up around the house, locating clothes for the next day, packing lunches, etc.  And then there is an hour or so of free time and it is tough to figure out what the priority should be - an hour of t.v. with Christian, a blog post, responding to a few emails for work (there is always work that needs my attention), and I recently started reading, The Hunger Games (I know, I know, but I could not resist - wait until you find out what is next on my list) and I am TOTALLY hooked.  All I really want to do is climb in bed and read...but I have all of these cute pictures from Easter that I have to share...so first things first:

The annual egg dyeing event



Sweet Papa George watching the kids:


Playing corn hole waiting for the crawfish to boil.  Yes, Luz is in a ball gown.  I do not know when she will outgrow her love of dress-up, maybe never:


Feet in pool:




Mr. Persnickity cannot stand to be dirty or wet or uncomfortable in any way.  Good thing in the country it is ok to run around without shorts:


More pics to come soon...now I need to devote some time to reading!

No comments: