Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sweet Girl

Here is another picture of La Luz from our week in Atlanta. I think she looks so sweet:


Things have started to get a bit hectic around here. Work has been incredibly busy. In pre-Lucy times I would be spending 12 and 14 hours in the office at times like this, but I just don't think I have it in me any more. I need to learn how to be more productive at night and work from home, but I just don't see it happening, at least not often. By the time I get La Luz bathed and in bed and after I climb in the bed with her for a story I am usually half-way to dreamland myself. I generally wake myself up so that I can spend an hour or two with Christian, who we see very little of during volleyball season, but sometimes even that is a struggle. As usual, I am looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: