Sunday, November 07, 2010

Hi, We Are Still Here

We have been racing around on overdrive here at the Vaicius house lately and, as a result, I have had very little time to indulge in picture taking and blogging. Rest assured, things are good and when it slows down a bit I hope to get back into a more consistent blogging routine. There are plenty of stories to share and bits and pieces of Luz and James' lives that merit discussion, but I just have to find some free time to fill you in. Unfortunately, for the next two hours I will be reviewing documents and trying to stay awake...wish me luck.

In the meantime, here is a sweet pic of the kiddies just for you (incidentally, this was taken by Christian earlier in the week prior to the incredible cold snap - which happened to coincide with the demise of our upstairs and downstairs heaters - oh yeah - it made for an uncomfortable weekend):

No comments: