Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Boston Girl

I am too distracted by the Olympics to find the time to download, review, and post all of my pictures from our vacation.  For the past 3 nights I have done nothing but watch t.v.  I feel incredibly unproductive but I cannot take my eyes off of the screen and I am an equal opportunity watcher - diving, swimming, gymnastics, beach volleyball...I love them all and if I didn't have to work I would probably watch the Olympics 24/7.

The result is that I can only manage a few quick posts here and there during brief commercial breaks until the Olympics are over.  Is that totally lame or totally awesome?  I cannot decide.

Here is one of a few pics I came across on the camera of Luz - ever the incredible traveler, always the open-minded one, up for an adventure, and ready to be blown away by the awesomeness of something new (or something new to her).  I will happily take her anywhere and have never had a better travel companion (other than Christian, of course).

Lucy standing in the middle of Quincy Market, Red Sox cap, Newbury comic in hand:


No comments: