Thursday, February 04, 2010

James, Walking Man

This is happening all the time now, these adorable little spurts of wobbley-legged meandering. Few things warm my heart as much as watching a toddler finding his sea legs. I smile every time and sit, captivated, so happy to see him growing up and, yet, so sad because he is walking now.

And, yes, he has a huge bruise on his forehead. In fact, he is covered in bumps and bruises and cuts. He is a rough and tumble sort of baby.

Walking Man from Julie Vaicius on Vimeo.



My videoing skills are really sub-par. I have been very lazy about recording the little guy. I will try to improve and capture the walking from a better angle sometime soon. He is fussing at the end of the video because Christian finally gated off the stairs and he can no longer scramble up them just waiting for someone to chase after him.

No comments: