Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Card Out-takes Attempt #3

As it is now Christmas Eve Eve (why does it have a way of sneaking up on me ever year even though I have seen Christmas stuff in the aisles of every store since Halloween?) I am sharing all of the attempts.  We have an exciting and busy couple of days ahead of us and then a trip to Atlanta so I think posting will be sporadic, if at all.

This particular collection of pictures is not too bad, in fact, a few of these could have worked, but they just were not quite right.

Grumpy and distracted:



Look at the camera, please:


Holy crazy smile:



Not that the one that I went with was heads and shoulders above these or anything, but jeez.  I might have to plan better next year and get a professional photographer involved.

No comments: