Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Christmas Card Out-takes Attempt #1

Wow...I know you are all probably groaning every time I mention that things have been incredibly busy, but they REALLY have been lately.  Truly.  I think it is a combination of the new job, the holidays and challenging bedtime routine with Jamesy (which has improved thanks to my tough love approach). Whatever it is, it has seriously cut in to my blogging time lately.

I intended to spend about an hour on the computer tonight Christmas shopping (please do not tell me you have finished yours - it gives me miniature panic attacks) and dumping a bunch of sweet pictures from Thanksgiving in a post BUT I am going out of town tomorrow night (and missing Luz's Christmas concert in the process) so I had to spend the last few hours getting everything organized (sort of) for the gang.  I will spare you the boring details of what that involves; suffice it to say, I just want to curl up on the sofa next to Christian and catch up on some neglected DVR'd shows. 

So, I am taking the easy way out tonight and posting the first of many attempts at the Christmas card photo.  This set from a few weeks ago was not terrible, until I realized just how long James' hair was...totally unacceptable:


These are the best of the worst, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Too funny. Can't wait to see the finished product. Hope your trip goes well!

Grandma said...

I like the 1st photo just put them in red shirts and a santa hat.

Catherine said...

I look forward to yall's Christmas card out-takes all year!! Xoxo