Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Christian

With all that has been going on it was a bit tough to focus on your birthday, but don't think for second that I am not psyched about it...you are, after all, finally my age.
To commemorate the special day I decided to waste time digging through old photographs to see if, by chance, I had one of you on the first birthday we celebrated together. Wouldn't you know, I had one. I suppose that is the upshot to (or horror of) sharing your life with someone who attempts to chronicle almost every event. Without your IT assistance the cropping is sub par. Regardless, it is a sweet picture and it takes me right back to that day when we were just falling in love and probably couldn't even fathom what our lives would be like in 14 years.


Happy Birthday, with love, Jules

4 comments:

Cathie said...

Happy Birthday dear Christian! May all your wishes come true...

TOITA said...

Nice Picture!!
FELIZ CUMPLE Dude!!! Hope you have a wodnerfull day with family and friends!!

Besos grandes desde aca!!


Toi

Kitty Brown said...

Nice -- happy birthday, Christian!

Robincita said...

You should've seen if Diane could spare any of those embarrassing child photos.....

How goofy does my cuz look? Felicidades, Chris.