Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Last week was like one long party starting with the holiday on Monday and ending with Saints madness on Thursday night. It was a great week, an especially great week to be a New Orleanian, but it was a mostly unproductive week for me at work and around the house. Consequently, I have had to play catch up this weekend. Somehow I still managed to fit in some fun time with friends - awesome, awesome drinks at Oak (oh yeah, and Brothers III), dinner at Patois, and nice visit with friends I don't see enough. But, now it is Sunday; a long week starts in twelve hours, and I am exhausted just thinking about it.

Here area few of the pics from our holiday weekend. I started to get a bit nostalgic looking at these and thinking about posting them. Labor Day 2006 was when I first started the blog and it is just unfathomable that it has already been 4 years. 4 years means that Luz is getting older, you can see it in the pictures, especially these. She is becoming her own little person and I am wondering if maybe I need to think a bit about how much blogging I can and should do about her life. This is all very new. There is no roadmap to follow or guide to tell you whether what you are doing is ultimately going to be some huge disservice. I think the fact that I am mentioning it at all sort of begs the question.

My big girl




Curls:



Playing with cousin Jack:




Story time with GG:

No comments: