Monday, September 06, 2010

R & R

After a very long and somewhat hectic and stressful week at work, we spent 3 of the most gorgeous, relaxing days in the country. I am wiped out because the weekend was filled with activities, but I feel refreshed if that makes sense. We spent most of our last three days like this:


so I think that explains something.

I have quite a few pictures from the weekend - Luz and James hanging out with their cousin, Jack, from Virginia and Luz's first real horseback riding experience courtesy of her Great Uncle Luis - but I just got back from an 8 mile run and I am feeling incredibly tired. I have to get organized for another busy and exciting week and right now all I really want to do is have another glass of wine and read GG's hand-me-down Spanish "People" magazine. More soon, I promise!

1 comment:

TOITA said...

you would need also the HOLA magazine to make it perfect!!!
Waiting for Thib pictures!!! such a nice place!!!

miss you guys!