Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Failed Christmas Card Attempt #3

When I started to take these pictures I sensed I would get the perfect Christmas card shot. Everything was perfect and totally unintentionally so - precisely the perfect scenario. The lighting was beautiful, they had on similar colors, and they both decided to wear their Christmas photo-worth hats that Aunt Moll knitted.

So, there is nothing wrong with the pictures really, but they are just not right either. James looks incredibly grouchy and pasty and I just don't think this series of photographs captures his essence, so I scrapped them.




3 comments:

lindavaicius said...

oh gosh julie!!!!they are adorable in all the pics, put them all on a christmas card!!!

Merry christmas to you and your family! also a safe healthy, and happy new year!!!

enjoy your trip and be safe!

love to all aunt Linda.

Kitty Brown said...

I'm loving this series of outtakes -- and the hats from Aunt Molly, WOW!!!

catherine said...

geez. clearly i'd be a horrible photographer/parent-- i thought all of these were awesome. if they were my kids, one of those photos would definitely already be in the mail. i'm dying to play with them! hugs to all of y'all