Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010, in Pictures

I put together a little video of my Thanksgiving weekend pictures. I lost image quality in a major way when I converted the stills to video format and I cannot quite figure out how to fix the problem. I used a very basic Windows tool to create the video and am now thinking I probably need to rely on something a little more sophisticated if I am going to complain about the quality of the pictures. I am just disappointed. I also uploaded the video without first adding a soundtrack and could not figure out how to add music without starting all over again. Oh, and I have no idea why Vimeo selected the still of Jack as the 'cover' shot. As far as I know it was totally random and, incidentally, very cute. Obviously I have quite a bit to learn about making movies.

Thanksgiving at White Plantation 2010 from Julie Vaicius on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! It was good to see the pics of all the children and all your family! Like i said Thib is like heaven on earth. Such a beautiful place!
Love to you all
Nana