Tuesday, May 01, 2012

This and That

In the beautiful blur of springtime in NOLA all kinds of wonderful things have been happening - long walks, picnics, hours playing at the park, pony rides, school fairs, visits with friends, music (lots of it), dog adoptions (almost, not quite though), softball season, and many other things.  All of this is happening while work has been incredibly busy and the end of the school year is wrapping up and totally chaotic (yeah, I am not sure how that happened so fast).  The summer is already mapped out and we are looking forward to a few trips and plenty of time for r and r BUT what I really would like is one of those Sundays I experienced as a kid, the kind that seem to drag on for hours and hours filled with sunlight...every now and then I have a glimpse but then I look at the clock and it says 10 p.m.

Luz, first catch, City Park NOLA:


James, pony ride:


Luz, riding an inflatable mechanical bull, I know, I had no idea it was a thing:


No comments: