Thursday, May 01, 2008

Ahhhh, The Life Of A Kid

La Luz had her first Camilla Grill experience Wednesday night while I was busy trying to escape reality for a few hours at the movie theater. By all accounts she had a great time. Here she is waiting for her waffle:



Christian has been busy with volleyball tryouts this week so La Luz has spent her afternoons with Kelsea. Afternoons with Kelsea mean bubbles, chalk, candy and, the most important, orange snowballs. I would like to spend my afternoons the same way. I need to figure out how Kelsea convinced her to wear her hair in pig tails. I haven't had any luck lately.


2 comments:

Red Lotus Mama said...

I often long for those simple and fun days ... when your only worry is that there are not enough bubbles created in one breath.

Kitty Brown said...

AH Tucker will be so PROUD!