Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Molly

La Luz has been particularly excited about her Aunt Molly's birthday all day today. I think it has something to do with the fact that Molly will be in NOLA tomorrow and the next birthday celebration after Molly's is La Luz's.

I filmed a quick and very sweet Flip video of La Luz wishing Molly a Happy Birthday but, only because I am feeling particularly impatient tonight, the video won't upload onto Blogger. So, instead, I give you La Luz and her French braids:



This is probably the first and the last time you will see such fancy hair for a while because tomorrow is her last day of school and her teacher is the only one who has the ability to get her to sit still long enough for French braids.

1 comment:

ummmhello said...

Super cute :) My mother's idea of "fancy" hair was to put a ton of tiny braids in my hair, then brush it all out so I looked like a poodle on a bad day. No wonder I have such a hair complex now!