Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi There

Have you seen me lately? I am blowing my mama's mind on a daily basis.


I am climbing on sofas, chairs and tables. I am throwing valuable items into the trash and digging out inedible food scraps. I am commandeering the remote, the Ipod, and the Droid and I know how to use all three. I like things loud and understand that the up arrow is how to get there. I love to dance and twirl and I can 'spot' better than most of the ballerinas I have ever seen. I understand most basic commands and am generally obedient, but totally mischievous. I can say "mama" and "daddy" and "bottle" and "book" and a few other things, but usually I just fuss to get my point across. I love when people read to me, especially stories about Dora The Explorer. I LOVE my red crocs, even if I am not allowed to wear them to daycare any more because they make me trip. I really love my sister and anything she is playing with and holding her hand and sitting on her lap. I run and throw and catch and shout and laugh and play all day long and I don't stop until my head hits the pillow.

I am exhausting and unstoppable. I am full of love and joy. I am only 16 months old so I learn new things every day. I can't wait to show you what I learn tomorrow, so please try to keep up. I promise you will enjoy it.


3 comments:

TOITA said...

cute, cute , cuuutee!! ooh and sooo cool with his Decembrist tshirt!!!

M C Brown said...

he is so cute.. i could eat him alive... i hope he still remembers me when i see him soon!

Anonymous said...

James is so cute. I just want to give him a big hug. I am really looking forward to spending "my time" with him & Lucy. Love to you all!
Love
Nana