Sunday, January 22, 2012

New and Exciting

Nana and Papa-T came in town this weekend and delivered a carload of awesomeness...


the result of a romantic night out at Ikea last time we were in Atlanta.  We have new bookshelves, a new bed for Jamesy, and a chest of drawers (or 'chester' drawers as Luz likes to call them).  Needless to say, there is a great deal of building going on around here, not by me though. So many home improvement projects going on at once overwhelms me. Strangely, instead of obsessing about timelines and freaking out about mess, I am operating around the stacks of paperwork and out-of-place furniture and overlooking the sanded and miserable-looking facade of the house.  I am sure I will reach a breaking point eventually, but for now I think we are all sort of enjoying that I am not completely losing it amid the disorder.

...and speaking of losing things, check out Luz's new smile.  Doesn't she look so grown up?  


2 comments:

lindavaicius said...

I love it!! too cute!

Kelsea said...

lucy is adorable. and i called them "chester drawers" til about 2009, when I read the term correctly.