Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Vote Walt

A friend of mine, Walt Leger, III, is running for the house seat in District 91. Tonight we co-hosted a meet and greet for the neighbors and I am totally wiped out.


Tomorrow night will be just as busy, if not more, as we are celebrating the upcoming nuptials of one of our co-workers at an undisclosed location in the French Quarter.

Christian had bug duty tonight and I really missed her. I look forward to the nightly routine at the end of a long day. There is nothing more therapeutic to me than bath, book, bed.


Can you blame me?

2 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Did you make those cookies? I'm impressed -- I can't bake a cookie to save my life.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Julie, Christian and Lucy for a successful and fun Meet and Greet. Whenever you host, it is always a great crowd. I think Lucy was by far the hostess with the mostess(t). It was a fab time.