Sunday, November 18, 2007

Me Vs. Them

Christian and La Luz officially started their Thanksgiving break on Friday. Needless to say, it was a vastly different weekend for the two of them than it was for me. Earlier today I felt the creeping dread of the start of the work week. It is a short week, but Monday is always Monday, no matter what. As I started getting anxious and began running around the house 'organizing' things, the two of them lounged around on the sofa, chased each other around the house, and made plans for the week ahead - none of which included me.

I can't complain, I indulged a bit this weekend. I played, well practiced, a lot of tennis since I have become completely addicted. I also managed to fit in a long(ish) run.

I usually take tons of pictures over the weekend but, for some reason, we have been too busy the past few days. Here's one Christian took on Friday night before leaving the house for dinner at Ninja. La Luz has decided that, from now on, she needs to wear her Dora backpack any time she leaves the house. Weird.

No comments: