Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chalk Drawings

Christian finally started to feel better today. His timing was perfect because the weather was beautiful. La Luz and I went for a long bike ride around the park and we managed to drag Christian outside for a picnic on the porch when we got home. We spent the remainder of the afternoon drawing with chalk on the sidewalk in front of the house. For some reason La Luz is obsessed with tracing and insisted that Christian trace her entire body. I thought it was sort of disturbing, but she thought it was awesome. I guess that's how things are when you are living in blissful toddler-hood, protected from the harsh reality of the world around us.



5 comments:

M C Brown said...

lets have another one of those days this SUNDAY!!! can't wait to see y'all this weekend! Tell lucy i have a treat for her

Julie Vaicius said...

We are really looking forward to seeing you guys too!
I hope the weather is as nice this weekend as it was last!

Anonymous said...

Guys, I happen to come across your blog in our favorites. I can't believe how big "La Luz" has gotten. She actually looks like a little girl in our neighborhood only cuter. Glad to see you guys are carrying on after you know what in August 2005.

Anonymous said...

By the way, there's a million Brian's in the world so maybe I should give you a little more info. It's the crazy Welch one from up north!

Julie Vaicius said...

Thanks Brian. We are hanging in there. I love keeping up with your gang via Stacey's blog too. It is a great way to stay connected when we are so far away.