Sunday, November 16, 2008

Volleyball-Filled Weekend

The majority of the weekend revolved around volleyball. The State tournament wrapped up Saturday night. ASH ended up making it all the way to the finals and lost to E.D. White. Amazingly, La Luz made it through most of the game. At one point she fell asleep right on top of me, hidden underneath the hood of her sweater. I am still not sure how she was able to sleep through all of the noise, particularly considering her intolerance.

Here she is with Christian, cheering him up after a disappointing loss:


This afternoon, while La Luz took a nap and Christian watched the Saints game, I escaped to the new Macy's at Lakeside. It is something...I was on a mission to find a new pair of black boots. I should have thought about shopping for boots a few months ago because it was tough trying on boots with an eight-months pregnant belly getting in the way. Fortunately, after two hours of shopping I ended up with the perfect pair and just in time for the incredibly cold weather we are experiencing. Look how cute:

No comments: