Monday, November 30, 2009

Herding Cats

While we were in Thibodaux for Thanksgiving I attempted a photograph of the second generation of cousins. As expected, it was an unsuccessful endeavor. I know that as the kids get older this exercise will be much easier but at this point it is nothing short of exhausting. So, here are a few of the many attempts:

The kids are usually in this order : Edward (3.5), Helen 9.5 months), Luz (4.5), James (10.5 months)





and there were a few moments when I had no idea what was going on, like this:


and it mostly ended like this and I realized it was time to stop:


I am hoping that Betsy got a better shot of all four of them. I have to learn a few new techniques before Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are all so adorable, and Helen has grown since I saw her. The first one was really good they all appeared to be looking at the camera. They are all growing so much.........
Love
Nana