Monday, August 02, 2010

In A Year

I remembered taking some of my favorite baby pictures of James while we were in Pensacola a year ago - almost to the date, incidentally. The lighting was just perfect, it is in every room in this condominium.



Naturally, I wanted to recreate it so I could see just how much James has changed over the course of the last year. As usual, I failed. I couldn't get James to cooperate at all during that beautiful twilight hour and was stuck, instead, with some decent noon-time lighting. I also couldn't get him into quite the right pose. Here is my best attempt:


On the other hand, it was impossible to get a picture of James and Luz together last year:



and one year later it is almost effortless:


1 comment:

Kitty Brown said...

Amazing how quickly they grow. Love these picture and these kiddos.