Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bummer

La Luz lounged around all day yesterday at mom-mom's feeling generally lousy and running a bit of a fever. By around 8 o'clock last night she had been without fever for a few hours, was in a great mood, and seemed to have rebounded. Thinking she was okay, I headed to Sucre with mom and Aunt Margot to meet up with AJ, Uncle Edward, Mary and Sarah. Sarah is in town for just a few days to take care of some of the wedding stuff so I wanted to have a chance to hang out. In the hour and a half that I was gone La Luz's temperature went up to 105 and I think Christian was about to kill me for not hearing/answering my phone. It was a long night last night and La Luz is still dragging so I am working from home today and will be take her to the doctor this morning to try to fix whatever is wrong with her. Despite feeling so bad, she still made an effort to smile for the camera.

4 comments:

TOITA said...

My Lucy girl!! poor girl...I can see her sick face from here!! Send a big kiss from "toita!"
and all my best wishes for the parents!!!!

take care you guys!!

xoxo

toi

Anonymous said...

What a girl, down and out and she still spreads her sunshine with a smile like that. She looks like Mom-Mom there.

Anonymous said...

yay, now I know how to leave a comment for you all............

Anonymous said...

Aunt linda says...Poor Lucy I hope she is feeling better today. I just left Stacey's house and Delaney is sick with a temp of 102.2. Poor Babie's,Hugs and kisses to them both.