Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Days

For the past few summers Christian has spent most of his time off out of the country or very busy with school-related activities. He has no international travel lined up this summer and, with the exception of grading AP exams in early June, he has been around and has had some rather enviable 'one on one' time with James.

They spent this past morning at the zoo and narrowly avoided an absolute deluge. According to Christian, James was torn between checking out the animals and looking for buttons to press and 'technology' to play with.

Here's a picture of him pressing buttons, of course:


The only downside to the 'one on one' time is that James has become completely addicted to Christian lately. I used to be the favored parent, hands down, and I feel like I am slipping in the rankings. I am confident, however, that I can make up some ground over the long 4th of July weekend.

No comments: