Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's Going On

I am going out of town for a few days, leaving tomorrow around 6 a.m. La Luz and Christian will be on their own, supervised, of course, by Loki. I am not thrilled about being out of town right now as things are VERY hectic but I am going to try to enjoy it as much as possible and maybe even relax a little bit.

Back on the theme of getting psyched about baby #2, my friend, Tiffany, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl just before dawn this morning. She is perfect and holding her for just 10 minutes earlier today was a great reminder about how calming it is to hold a newborn baby. It was just one more reason to start getting very excited about the next few months.

I imagine posting will be tricky over the next few days so I am including some photographs of La Luz from the zoo last Sunday where we met up with baby Cate who was in town for the weekend:



No comments: