Sunday, October 07, 2007

Gimme A "T"

The weekend was unusually hectic. Christian and La Luz have the benefit of an extra day off because tomorrow is a fall holiday for ASH. Unfortunately, I will have to figure out how to get myself out of bed, dressed, and into the office while knowing that they will be lounging around in p.j.s for the better part of the day.

Christian coached at a tournament Friday afternoon and night and then again all day on Saturday. I recognized the opportunity to take advantage of Christian's absence and dressed La Luz up in the LSU cheerleader uniform. It is a little big (another Maddie Moore hand-me-down) but she loves it and really wanted to wear it. There are certain things I am willing to fight about with La Luz, but on a Saturday afternoon I care very little about what she wants to wear, particularly a Saturday afternoon on a day that LSU is going to be playing football. I think it must have been good luck.




I wish the Saints jersey had the same effect.

No comments: