Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sox Up, Time For Bed

The Sox are up, just barely. Christian is asleep in the chair, sort of. I just finished my dinner (yea, at 10:30, another one of those nights) and apparently Christian's menu contained 2 month old cheese, and lots of it. I love and totally appreciate that he cooked dinner, but I wish he would have checked the expiration date. I thought it tasted sort of weird, but I am tired and out of it and maybe the wine is making my taste buds 'off'. Oh well, what's done is done. I guess I might as well eat some candy corn.

5 comments:

Robincita said...

A true family member. The wine always takes precedence over moldy cheese any day!

lindavaicius said...

Yay!!! the Red Sox won! Christian is like his uncle Gedy and likes to cook however, uncle gedy checks the expiration date. Hope your stomach is o.k. today.But its the thought that counts and it was so nice of christian to have dinner ready for you, besides maybe,just maybe, it was the wine that was bad and not the cheese..hahahahaha....

Love & miss you,
Aunt Linda....

GO RED SOX!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The cheese tasted fine and I checked it for mold. It was yummy. That date is only there for legal reasons.

lindavaicius said...

like I said christian, it must have been the wine that wine that was bad. Did you get the pumpkin (hangman game) that I sent to you?

Scarlet said...

Christian (on a totally unrelated note) - Thomas Beau has been telling everyone who will listen how great Uncle Christian is! He is really enjoying the games!