Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Little Lucy

I have been so preoccupied with books and movies that I haven't posted a picture of La Luz this week. I would love to discuss the highlights of Christian's January mix cd (yea, I know it is March, but we have a tendency to fall a bit behind schedule around here) but I will, instead, give you a little La Luz.

Here's a picture mom took at the zoo earlier this week. She is in her new orange crocs (an early Easter present from mom and pop). It is a fight getting her to take them off.


I also got a new pair of shoes from mom and pop for Eater this year. I wanted these Loeffler-Randall ballet flats the day they arrived at Target. I daydreamed about them for two weeks and when Molly was in town last weekend we took a trip to Target and mom treated us! Molly and I both opted for the rosey-gold color and we agree, they rock:
Loeffler Randall Rosette Ballet Flats - Rose : Target

(via FashionKitty)



I am by no means the type of girl that cares about shoes. I have about 10 pair, 3 of which are flip flops, 3 of which are running/athletic shoes of some sort. It is rare that I feel strongly about owning a particular shoe, but I sensed that I would be happy owning these flats and I was right. I could wear them every day.

No comments: