Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday, Monday

I was up at 5:30 this morning in order to get ready and out of the house in time to make it to Lafayette for a hearing. I will be up early again tomorrow for pilates at 6:00 and I am already tired just thinking about it. I haven't been in 2 weeks so I am dreading the stiff limbs and unbending back. Catherine, the instructor/pain inflictor, will probably roll her eyes at me as if I am looking to waste her time and the $30 I pay per session.

Christian handled the morning alone swimmingly. He and La Luz managed to get dressed, fed, and out of the house before the first school bell. I met them for dinner at Theo's after I left work and was shocked to see that La Luz had on an outfit that actually matched. This is a huge accomplishment considering Christian is color blind. I was impressed and so happy to see both of them. The mornings, though always rushed, are my favorite times around here so when I leave before the fun begins it makes my heart ache a bit all day.

I didn't have time for pictures so I will include a few more from the weekend:





No comments: