Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Am I Pretty

La Luz seems to like my new pair of sensible work shoes more than I do. I never really played "dress up" as a child; the idea bored me. I don't understand the shoe fixation at all but I am still mildly amused by it.



After dinner La Luz and I braved a terrible downpour to spend an hour at mom-mom and pop's because Richmond and pop leave early tomorrow morning for their drive out west. Pop is keeping Richmond company as far as Salt Lake City and taking advantage of the opportunity to spend time in a part of the country he has never seen and always wanted to visit. I have to admit that I am a bit jealous. It doesn't end there though, Richmond is spending the rest of his summer (and summer doesn't end until August 27th for him) in and around Jackson Hole and then on to the most enviable part of the summer - the 6 week stint in the San Juans where he is basically going to spend his days kayaking, yes, kayaking.

1 comment:

TOITA said...

Hahaha! Soo funny!! I bet she feels like a "mom" in those shoes!!!
Lucky Richmond and Babe..I am sure they`ll have a good time...
I can only wish for a 3 week vacation at the most!!!
Oh well...I guess we will have to be happy with what we have my friend!!

Take Care...