Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Director, His Actor

For a long time now Christian has been the master of the staged photograph. I think ever since La Luz was born Christian has made herculian efforts to capture cute moments that were very short-lived yet he wanted in print for posterity. I, on the other hand, do not have the patience or desire to recreate. I realize that there is no way to capture everything and we will have to rely on our fading memories for the stuff that we miss. Lately La Luz has started to play a pivotal role in Christian's nonsense. She actually understands, for the most part, what it means to recreate something of note for the camera. The latest was a series of games involving 'hiding' in the cabinet. The result is the following:
totally staged



versus totally not staged


From now on I think I will offer a prize if you can tell who took what pictures that appear on the blog. I will give you a hint, some of the best pictures are courtesy of Christian, but it only happens about 10% of the time.

No comments: