Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Better Part Of The Day

I spent most of the day at my desk just trying to keep from falling asleep. I suppose it didn't help that I was working on something that was a total bore.
After work I headed over to mom-mom's for a bbq with all of the family. It is always great to get together, particularly when it is a casual, almost last-minute type of event. Toita got a chance to visit with everyone. I saw Scott for the first time since his return from Iraq. I got to check out Catherine's new, awesome ride, and La Luz got to spend time with GG and the Aunties.

Here she is sporting her new hat. Toita is a sucker for cute baby clothing and accessories and couldn't resist this one which she found at Oliveaux during her shopping excursion on Magazine Street earlier today. The hat is adorable, the model - slightly uncooperative. I think it will really come in handy at Jazz Fest on Sunday.

No comments: