Tuesday, January 02, 2007

If You Could Spare Just a Few Minutes of Your Time

Watching La Luz really get into the Christmas experience was priceless but the best gift for all of us was the time we got to spend with family and friends. It sounds tired but at the end of the year all I really want to do is have a conversation or two and share some laughs with people I miss terribly for the other 360 days out of the year. This year was exceptional in that we got to spend time with many people we haven't seen in ages.

Me and Jules together again for a few hours


Me and 'my' Molly, together again for about forty-eight hours


Uncle Josh and Uncle Richmond, in town for just a few days


Baby Edward who gets more irresistible every day


My sweetiepie-godchild-nephew, and the most affable toddler around, Liam


Susan, who I visited with while chasing the babies around the house and wrangling them for pictures (with exception of the 45 minutes while she was cutting my hair)


and, finally, Nana & Papa-T...here they are on the apex of Red Top Mountain where we enjoyed an exquisite sunset and panoramic view of the Georgia mountains.

No comments: