Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What Goes Around And Around

Well, I officially have whatever La Luz has/had. I started out with a bit more sneezing than normal for me yesterday and that progressed into a somehwhat runny nose and now I am completely congested. It is amazing how powerless my immune system is against these toddler germs.

La Luz woke up with a bloody nose this morning and apparently had two more while she was at daycare. Mom-mom and the ladies at daycare suggested we get a humidifier so Christian picked one up at Walgreens tonight (what must've been our tenth trip there this week). The humidifier wasn't cheap but it looks cool and it apparently fights 99% of common household germs and mold. I guess we will see. The good news is we were able to convice La Luz that it is neat instead of scary. I don't know how. It sort of scares me and it makes a strange gurgling noise every now and then. Let's hope she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night and change her opinion.

Here's a pic of La Luz playing with her dollhouse from Nana and Papa-T earlier tonight:

No comments: