Monday, January 01, 2007

What's in Store for 2007

We made it back from Atlanta earlier this evening just in time to eat some black-eyed peas at mom-mom and pop's and catch Uncle Richmond before he leaves New Orleans. Between the black-eyed peas and the grapes at midnight last night I am hoping that we will have some good luck in 2007.

There's much to tell about the goings on over the past few days but all I want to do is throw myself on the couch, watch a movie, and lament the fact that the holidays are over. So for now just enjoy a picture of La Luz with her 1 year old cousin, Liam, from whom she has learned many tricks over the past few days:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2007 my dearest Julie!!! Hope you had a nice Xmas break..I have a wonderful picture of the Eustis!! You all look awesome...All my best wishes for this 2007 that begins, and that hopefully will have us together soon.I miss you my friend!! Take care and a biiig hugh to Lucesita..you now have to prepare her for my visit!! hahaha!
All my love...
TOI