Tuesday, January 09, 2007

La Luz's Daycare

The hours are erratic and the caregiver to child ratio leaves something to be desired, but there's lots of love to go around:




I have to give a shout-out to the Times Picayune for setting aside a bunch of space for columnists to try to make sense of all of the crime in the city. Thanks to Chris Rose for saying it just like I wish I could have said it. Thanks also to Sheila Stroup (I usually don't have the patience to get through one of her pieces because they are too sweet and cute) and to Jarvis DeBerry for telling it like it is. All of this fear, frustration, and desire for change can only lead to something better, right? I am interested to see what happens at the march on Thursday. Give me any reason to be optimistic and I will take it. I have to.

No comments: