Sunday, August 17, 2008

Argh

After a two-hour excursion to Sams to stock up on everything possible before the start of the school year, I returned home to this frightening sight:


Without me around to worry about mess and aesthetics I should have know that La Luz's room would be turned upside down, she would be wearing something very strange and it would be the highlight of her day. I am always the buzz-kill.

I like this younger, less intense pirate from last Christmas:


Maybe its just the eye patch, but the new pirate look scares me.

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Whew -- I feel a lot better now. This is what my house looked like today - exactly - before I rallied the troops and got it somewhat back in order.

Anonymous said...

I love it! The Cinderella dress and the patch & pirate hat. She is so awesome on getting into the actual role of what she is playing.
Love
Nana