Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What's On My List

It isn't my birthday until later next month and Christmas is still over four months away, but there are a few things I am really interested in right now and I thought I would share them with you:


Since I cannot run 6 miles right now due to the incredible pressure of my uterus on my bladder, I might as well read about Murakami and his discipline. I think it will probably make me feel jealous and lazy but I have never read a Murakami book and I figured this would be a good place to start.


A new pair of knee-high boots would be just the thing to make a pregnant girl feel less frumpy, don't you think?


Tiffany found this sweater while scanning the maternity deals at Old Navy. It is just what I need to get me through the winter. Now I just have to decide between the heather grey and black.


A new diaper bag is a must due to way too many spilled milk bottles and smashed cheerios in the old one. I like this design and think it is unisex enough that even Christian would carry it.


And last but not least, the most important one of all...Mustela lotion for my ever-expanding belly to keep the stretch marks at bay. I had great lotion when I was pregnant with La Luz (it is called That Glow) but I am almost out and I think the lotion has been discontinued. Neither are cheap but I think preventing stretch marks has an incredibly high value.

1 comment:

TOITA said...

hahaha! I think most of the list is pretty awesome!! cannot tell about the lotion since I haven`t been pregnant!! hehehe!
You should come down here to get an awesome pair of boots...I have black and brown for the winter...It`s a very valuable asset!!
And of course beign an OLD NAVY fan, I love that sweateer!!! Get black AND grey! It`s worth it!!


xoxo

Toita