Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Another Lovely October Evening

I arrived at home to find La Luz playing in the front yard with Christian and Loki. I am not really sure if climbing stairs, trying to lift a ten pound pumpkin, and asking for the moon constitue playing but she seemed to be having fun. She also didn't cry when we closed the door and left her outside by herself after she refused to join us inside of the house. I believe she would have stayed out there all night if allowed. Here she is with me on the porch and explaining to the pumpkin she was going to pick it up:





Tonight I went to dinner at Crepe Nanou with Catherine and Betsy. It was so nice to have a chance to sit down and visit without any distractions. I always enjoy my time with my cousins, they are like sisters to me. I just wish there was more of it. While I was out La Luz woke up crying and Christian got to rock her back to sleep for about 15 minutes - no fair.

No comments: