Monday, April 07, 2008

I Go In Circles

After enjoying the sounds of Danny T, La Luz put her fancy moves on display again at the Latin American Festival on Sunday. The festival is much ado about nothing but there was some good music and great dancing. La Luz wasn't exactly busting out any of those great moves, but I get the sense that she has some rhythm in her blood and I know it didn't come from me. I suspect it might have something to do with Nana, someone who, among many other wonderful attributes, has the ability to find the beat in just about any song. It is impressive and enviable and I hope that she passed it along. Incidentally, Nana's birthday was last week and I never got a chance to post a Happy Birthday message on the blog - so happy very be-lated birthday Nana with all of our love!


After working up a sweat doing her best salsa we treated La Luz to a snowball. Guess which flavor she ordered. Bonus points if you can name the location (Kitty your vote will not count, it wouldn't be fair):



5 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

I would guess orange? As requested, no comment re location :) Have a great Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Are the snowballs at Tee-Eva's good!? I bet she ordered "purple?"

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Did everyone see how beautiful Julie looks in the last picture of the last post?

Julie Vaicius said...

that's sweet...

lindavaicius said...

Aunt Linda Says......

Yes Christian, I did notice how Awesome julie looks in that photo, However, Julie looks Beautiful in every photo.

Love & miss you,

Julie, thank you for the Birthday wishes, that was sweet.