Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Things I Like Now That It Is Warm Again

There are quite a few things that are very appealing to me now that it feels like summer outside. One of my favorite things to do during the warm weather is take a walk here for some ice cream.


It is the perfect way to end an otherwise usually hectic day. La Luz doesn't really like ice cream but she loves the idea of ice cream. The selection process is usually long and involved and, on most occasions, ends with her figuring out a way to eat around the ice cream. Her choices usually involve cones and gummi bears and they never taste particularly good. I will occasionally go out on a limb and try something interesting, but most of the time I am satisfied with sorbet or (yawn) the sugar free vanilla with sugar free chocolate sauce. Lately I have just been eating whatever strange choice La Luz makes and then decides she doesn't like. For me, it is much more about the activity than it is about the ice cream. Don't get me wrong, I love ice cream. It is probably one of my top 5 favorite foods. I just know better...usually.


Here we are earlier this evening, just before our stroll down the street. The selections tonight were Cotton Candy (La Luz) and Blueberry Mojito Sorbet (Christian). As usual, I had a good bit of both and you can probably guess which flavor was best.

No comments: